Smart Blood Pressure Monitor
Smart Blood Pressure Monitor
Now you don't have to manually enter your measurements on the SmartBP® App. Simply take a measurement on the all new Transtek TMB-2084A upper arm blood pressure monitor and it will seamlessly sync the measurement to SmartBP automatically!
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connects to SmartBP App over Bluetooth. Works with iPhone and iPad. Android coming soon.
- Dimensions: Approx. 3.9" x 5.2" x 1.9"
- Weight: Approx. 0.56 lbs (Excluding the batteries and cuff)
- LCD Display Area: Approx. 2.3" x 2.9"
- Parameters: Date/Time, Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse Rate
- Accuracy: Pressure within +/- 3 mmHg @ 5-40°C; Pulse +/-5%
- Movement Error Detection
- Cuff Size: Approx. 8.7" to 16.5" arm circumference
- Power: Requires 4x AAA batteries (included). Can also power it up through micro-USB cable (not included).
- Operation: Single button to Start/Stop.
Indications for Use
The TMB-2084-A is a digital blood pressure monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and heartbeat rate with arm circumference ranging from 22 to 42 cm. It is intended for adult indoor use only.
1. Consult a medical professional before using this device if you have an implanted cardiac device, such as a pacemaker or defibrillator.
2. Consult a medical professional before using this device during pregnancy.
1) 1x BP Monitor
2) 4x AA Batteries
3) 1x Arm Cuff
4) User Manual
5) SmartBP App connection guide
Size & Dimensions
Dimensions: Approx. 3.9" x 5.2" x 1.9"Weight:
Weight: Approx. 0.56 lbs (Excluding the batteries and cuff)
LCD Display Area: Approx. 2.3" x 2.9"
Cuff Size: Approx. 8.7" to 16.5" arm circumference (22-42 cm)
Blood Pressure Measurement Instructions
The main steps to measure are summarized below but make sure you read the IFU included with your BP monitor for detailed instructions on how to use your BP monitor. The goal of this summary is to give you an idea of the steps and process of measuring your blood pressure. It is not meant to replace the User manual or advise of your healthcare provider.
1. Setup the Unit: Install the 4x AA batteries and connect the Cuff
2. Wear the cuff: Follow instructions on how to wear the cuff. Note that it is very important to wear the cuff correctly for accurate measurements. Read the User Manual provided with your BP Monitor.
3. Press the Start/Stop button: There is only one button provided on the BP monitor to make it easy to use. After wearing the cuff, just press this button and BP measurement will start. At the end of the measurement the blood pressure will be displayed on the LCD of the BP monitor.
There are various factors that can influence the variability and accuracy blood pressure measurements. Therefore, read the User Manual provided with the BP monitor to learn helpful tips for measuring blood pressure.
In addition, here are some best practices for self monitoring blood pressure published by the CDC.
Connecting to SmartBP® App
1. Download and install the SmartBP App from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Make sure your mobile device Bluetooth is ON.
3. Open SmartBP App and in the settings enable "BP Monitor Auto-Connect". Authorize SmartBP Bluetooth permissions.
4. Take a BP reading. When measurement is complete, Bluetooth icon will be displayed on the BP monitor LCD and after data is transferred to SmartBP CD will display “do nE” and power off automatically.
Watch the video for more information on the setup process:
For questions regarding our app SmartBP, visit the FAQ for the SmartBP App
While the BP monitor can store upto 120 records, the only way to access them is through the SmartBP App. The historical data on the BP monitor itself cannot be retrieved by a user. It has to be transferred to an app like SmartBP. Also, after 120 measurements, the latest reading will overwrite the oldest.
Operation & Maintenance
Normal Operating Conditions
Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
Relative humidity: 15% to 90%, non-condensing, but not requiring a water vapour partial pressure greater than 50 hPa
Atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
Put in a dry place and avoid
Avoid intense shaking
Avoid touching water,
clean it with a dry cloth in case.
Avoid dusty and unstable
Avoid washing the cuff
Make sure to read the User Manual included with your BP Monitor.
The monitor has a warranty period of 2 years. Warranty period does not include batteries and cuff.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping within the United States. 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
The super small and light weight form factor is portable and easy to use. The one-click/one-button measurement makes measuring blood pressure a breeze. No longer have to worry about complex settings and extra buttons. The large display and high-contrast backlit LCD screen helps with easy viewing of blood pressure measurements.
Seamless Connectivity with SmartBP® App
Connect your BP monitor with SmartBP App automatically without the need to manually enter your measurements. Simple pairing and connection allows measurements to be wirelessly transferred hassle free.
Clinical Validated Accuracy
Provides accurate digital readings of systolic/diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate. FDA cleared.
Wide Range of Cuff Sizes
The 22-42 cm (8.7-16.5 inches) premium off-white cuff accommodates larger arms.
We offer free shipping. Currently product is only sold within the United States of America. Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more about our Refund Policy.